It’s not about separating
It’s about being more connected than you can imagine
Enroll now. The first 20 people to enroll get
the early-bird price of $199 (normally $240)
Co-Dependency is defined as ‘of or relating to a relationship in which one person is physically or psychologically addicted and the other person is psychologically dependent on the first in an unhealthy way.’
This has become such a common term in our society, we now recognize it as any relationship where the value of the individual in the relationship is externalized through experiences with the other person in the relationship. It may be your child or your spouse, a friend or even your employer. Many of us have learned to find our value in outside opinion, through physical attributes, personal capability or even in our ability to be unique. There are an infinite number of ways we can externalize our value and as Buddha said, “If your joy can be found outside of you, it can be taken from you.”
Join us for an intensive series to discover how to not just manage co-dependency, but how to finally break free of it, once and for all. We will discuss who we are and how to break free of Social Survival and live from a Core Survival model.
• The natural cycles of contagion and how this affects relationships.
• The learned patterns of co-dependency and our natural ability to release learned behavior.
• Deep practices to help you release the idea of independence and even interdependence, to open an expanded understanding of individuality.
• Understanding the physical dangers of empathic behavior and easy-to-use methods to heal the effects.
• How to experience even our most difficult interactions from a place of clarity.
• The pain of fragmentation and how to be ourselves in every situation, with any person.
• The warning signs of Neurotransmitter imbalances and the long-term risk.
• How to balance your relationships, to be happy, healthy and centered with all of the people in your life.
It’s not about learning to separate yourself from others. It’s about being more connected than you could ever imagine. Come and examine how to let go of your current experience of relationships to grab hold of something much more profound.