Life is relationships. When they are out of balance, the experience of living can become very painful. Go beyond examining what might be wrong or even how to fix what can seem broken. Let’s discuss the nature of relationships and how to use even the worst interactions to expand our experience of living. This ongoing group is about understanding ourselves and how to live in the most joy possible, with every relationship in our lives.
This course is taught through a six-topic format, and is designed to discuss the nature of all types of relationships.
The Developmental Cycles and how it is our developmental age and not our chronological age that is impacting our relationships.
- The Expansive Nature of Life and what it means to be on the leading edge of our evolution through consciousness.
- We will discuss primal survival mechanisms and the profound impact they have on relationships.
- Compare the traditional fear (fight-or-flight) based response vs. newly developing levels of ingenuity and emotional intelligence.
- Discuss social survival mechanisms and why we team build.
- Learn easy to use tools for stepping out of reactive behavior and into a more proactive approach to life.
- The Developmental Cycles and how it is our developmental age and not our chronological age that is impacting our relationships
- We will discuss the natural cycles of development and how to recognize the effect developmental age is having on your relationships
- We will also review the dramatic change that’s currently happening in development and how it affects social survival mechanisms
- We’ll discuss why development matters
- And learn tools to advance ourselves through developmental blocks.
- Understanding the nature of Polar relationships vs. Parallels
- Using the concept of a quantum web, we will discuss how each individual person experiences their own reality.
- We’ll talk about why some people trigger us, while others become the yin to our yang,
- We’ll discuss healthy ways to use polarity for growth.
- And learn tools for strengthening our overall position in society.
- Roles and Rules and how subtle changes to perspective can make what seems inherent easily adjustable.
- We’ll discuss the idea of confirmation bias and how the mind only sees what it can comprehend.
- We’ll also discuss the rules our brain establishes due to those biases.
- We’ll cover new ways to easily move beyond the limiting factors of our minds
- And do practices to bring a whole new perspective instantly.
- The nature Dominant Creation vs. Passive Creation can instantly transform your life.
- We’ll talk about what it means to live in the constant shifts of empathic/introverted personalities.
- The damage empathic behavior causes to our bodies and how ‘putting up walls of protection will never work.’
- We’ll discuss the way energy is created in the body and how that knowledge frees us from external pressures
- Do practices designed to create an experience where life no longer ‘happens to us,’ but is something we can ‘lean into.’
- Ultimate Balance and how to create a strong signal.
- In the final sessions of the class, we’ll bring together the experience of Ultimate Balance.
- We’ll discuss what ‘Individuality’ truly is and how to use it to strengthen our confidence.
- We’ll expand into a new way of experiencing all the relationships in our lives.
- So, we can feel safe, balanced, and clear in any condition, with any person.
The first session is free if you would like to try it. Come and have healthy relationship with us. Live life balanced.