Life is relationships. When they are out of balance, the experience of living can become very painful. Go beyond examining what might be wrong or even how to fix what can seem broken. Let’s discuss the nature of relationships and how to use even the worst interactions to expand our experience of living. This course is about understanding ourselves and how to live in the most joy possible, with every relationship in our lives.
This course is formatted on a six topic series, we’ll talk about:
• The Expansive Nature of Life and what it means to be on the leading edge of evolution both as a species and through our personal consciousness. Learn the limits of primal survival mechanisms like social survival and how to step into what we call a core survival model.
• The Developmental Cycles and how it is our developmental age and not our chronological age that is impacting our relationships. We will also discuss the critical shift our species is experiencing as our population had demanded we not just grow, but change our growth trajectory entirely.
• Understanding polarity and parallel. Whether it’s through the person who triggers you or the yin to your yang, we’ll discuss healthy ways to use polarity for growth. We’ll also discover whether it is masculine or feminine principles that drive us as an individual.
• We’ll discuss roles and rules and how one creates the other. What roles are you playing and what rules do they create in your life or vise versa, is there some rule that is forcing you into a relationship role? We’ll examine how subtle changes in perspective can make what seems inherent difficult, easily adjustable.
• We’ll discuss the difference between compassion and empathy and how moving from having the constant shifts of empathic/introverted personalities to becoming the dominant creator of our own existence can instantly recreate your life and even the most difficult relationships.
• Finally, as we come to the end of the course, we’ll discuss ultimate balance and how to feel safe, balanced, and clear in any situation, with any person in the room, even in the most extreme conditions.
Come and have healthy relationships with us. Live life balanced.